Let’s do some ornaments to the Christmas tree.
What we need:
- wooden spatulas,
- sand paper,
- felt, with any colors you like,
- black marker,
- transparent glue,
- old paper,
- "googly eyes",
- acrylic paint, your favorite colors.
- Sand the spatulas, until they are smooth;
- Draw on the felt the pattern you want to use, you can use your own designs or the ones at the end of this post;
- Cut your drawings;
- Use the glue, and with a steady hand, place the felt in place;
- Let it dry;
- With the black marker, draw the details;
- Finally use the brush to paint all the other elements you want to add;
- Let it dry for 3 or 4 hours;
- With the hammer and the nail pinch a hole on the top of your spatula;
- Pass the wire through, and make a knot;
- Hang your art in your Christmas tree.
Another DIY art idea for this Christmas!