Cut a stencil is a boring job, but at the end is worth.
What we need:
- exact-O knife.
- a surface to cut the transparent plastic sheet cardboard/paper/rigid plastic,
- transparent plastic sheet, rigid plastic or cardboard, from a cereal box for example,
- a print of the draw you want to make stencil from,
- tape, any kind.
- Place the transparent plastic sheet on top of your print;
- Hold them both with tape. The plastic sheet must be a little bigger then your print, about 1in all around;
- With the exact-O knife- allways use a new blade- cut the image.
- First cut the longest straight lines, cut in one stroke, without hesitate, hesitation cuts will make a sloppy final result;
- To make the task easier you must pressure the plastic+print with your free hand, Keep your hands AWAY from the blade!!!!
- When you finish, feel free to use it on anywhere you wish
Your restless will love to use stencils, he can do a lot of crafts, including t-shirts, paintings, walls, whatever your imagination dictate. Keep your stencils clean and in a safe place, away from restless hands.
Check those patterns:
Similar drawing everywhere.