Today we are going to show you how to reuse and transform that piece of garbage in something useful.
What we need:
- empty and clean milk carton,
- wrapping paper, the original carton is usually not that ugly,
- craft glue,
- paper punch,
- Cut the top of the milk carton, wash it and let it dry, do this with no rush, you don't want your present bag to smell;
- Cut the wrapping paper with the exact measures to line the carton;
- Glue the paper to the pack;
- Let it dry for 2 or 3 hours;
- With the paper punch, punch the top of the pack on both sides;
- With the rope make a handle to the bag, like shown in picture
- Secure rope with a knot.
Offer something really original this Christmas