What we need:
- caps, assorted colors and brands,
- clay, or other modeling clay,
- buttons, pasta, dry beans, pins... etc.,
- exact-O knife,
- If the cap is colored and pretty, why change it?
- With the knife take off the withe cap protection, the one that protects the beverage to touch the metal;
- Carefully, clean the cap with alcohol, sand it if needed;
- Fill the cavity with the clay, press the clay inside;
- Allow the clay to dry;
- Glue the magnet, you can chose to press the magnet on the clay while this is fresh.
- You can fill the cap with clay and paint it your your favorite colors, or glue buttons and other little objects such as beans. This way you can do monster head caps, or alien caps. Place the magnet on the back of the cap.
- You can just clean the cap, do the art on it with wool, pasta, beans, anything, and glue the magnet on the back.
Magnets for everyone! your fridge will never be the same again!