What we need:
- Paint tutorial says it can be acrylic or nail polish. Use synthetic lacquer for longstanding results,
- CDs and/or DVD's old and broken,
- If you want to leave your CD or DVD transparent, sand it, with thin sand paper, when you done wash it and dry it well;
- If you want to keep the "mirror" effect just clean it with alcohol to remove any grass and dust. You can apply paint on the "label" side;
- Let your restless paint the CD/DVD;
- Wait at least 24h before you varnish it.
This CD/DVD's can be used for a lot of things. We can place them in the wall, one by one or as a set, we can frame them, or build some, dream catchers...
Young restless will love to explore this circular canvas.