All the restless children love "to do music", most of the time it's more noise than melody, but it is also true that's an important component of development.
Let's see how to build a rice shaker.
What we need:
- empty can,
- balloons, ideally busted,
- rubber bands,
- old newspaper and magazines,
- Wash the can, and dry it;
- Remove the glue residues;
- With the pliers turn inside the cutting edges of the can, this is a very simple procedure that avoids accidents later;
- Cover the ca with the paper, fix them with the tape, apply them at will, overlap, stick them together, leave this task to your restless, they usually achieve fantastic results;
- Let it dry, at least for 4h;
- Place half a cup of rice inside the can;
- Stretch the balloon with the hands;
- Use it to close the top of the can, make sure the top of the can is closed;
- Use the duct tape and rubber bands to help secure the balloon;
- Repeat the procedure 2 or 3 times with different balloons, the top of the can must be tightly closed.
- You can paint the can after you glue the paper, use acrylic paint.
- Different seeds/ grains/ dried leguminous make different sounds, try to do several cans.
Music in a can.