actividades de inverno, construção, Dia dos Namorados- S. Valentim, DIY, Escolar, Explorar a cor, Super-irrequietos, trabalhos manuais
- thick cardboard,
- pink and red cardboard,
- hole paper punch,
- permanent markers, black, red and pink,
- grafitti pencil,
- eraser pen,
- craft glue,
- googly eyes.
- Draw a heart shape on the thick cardboard, use it as a template to make more.
- Punch a starter hole for each finger with the hole punch,
- Use the scissors to enlarge the circle; a child's fingers should fit snugly through the holes.
- Decorate the heart with a paint pen or marker, adding facial features;
- Write your message on the back.
- Glue on googly eyes.