I found this molds here, and I tried to do it, the result is above.
What we need:
- felt, I used red ad black,
- double tape.
- Print the draw you want to use to your mask. You can find a few at the end of this post, If you don't have a printer use tracing paper in your computer monitor;
- With the pen draw the outside lines of the mask on the felt;
- Cut the felt;
- Cut of the mask eyes;
- Repeat the steps 1-4 for the other mask elements (the black pieces on the pictures), use a different felt color;
- Apply double tape n the back of the small mask ornaments, like in pictures;
- Cut out the excess tape, use good scissors ;
- Apply the small pieces on the mask;
- Place the mask on your restless face and mark the holes to pass through the elastic;
- Use the paper punch or the scissors to do a small hole;
- Place the elastic; you may want to reinforce the hole with a small piece of felt.
- You may apply glitter to give some light to your mask;
- You can paint it;
- Use more then 2 colors for a crazy look;