Use broken wood cloth pins to do some crafts with your young restless children.
Make sure you have several other small objects around, like cloth pin's or small beads.
- wood cloth pins,
- buttons, paper clips, beans, etc,
- hot glue, works best,
- small magnets,
- thick cardboard,
- craft knife.
- On the cardboard draw the outline you wish your magnet to have, we choose the letter M;
- Use the craft knife to cut the cardboard; this must have adult supervision, In the example the cardboard is too small, its better if the cardboard is at least the size of the pin;
- Use the small objects to decorate the magnet, attach them with hot glue, the white glue also works;
- Let it dry;
- Glue the cardboard to one of the pin's sides;
- Glue the magnet on the other side;
- Let it dry.