What we need:
an old magazine, 5 sheets for each star,
1. Fold the sheet in half and open it again;
2 Fold the 2 up paper ends inside, like the picture;
3. Fold the triangle down;
4. Flip the paper horizontally;
5. Repeat step number 2;
6. Fold it again, like you are doing a second triangle; now it looks like a paper airplane;
7. Flip it again horizontally;
8. Fold up the 2 little ends on the bottom;
9. Now make a thin roll with the paper up to the end of the paper;
10. When you reach the top flatten the paper with your fingers, now you must have something like the picture, this is one of the five star tips;
11. Each star have 5 tips
12. Fit the points as shown, first the back;
13. Then the front;
14. Repeat the procedure until all the tips are fit. this is the final result;
15. This is what it looks like on the back.
You can paint it as you wish, use glitter to make it shine!
Without the star the tree is not a Christmas tree!