This is another summer craft you can do all year, is always fun and they love it.
Buy an art board, or make yourself one with a piece of wood, and invite your restless to make art with stones, the result always work.
What we need:
- beach stones, several formats and colors,
- art board,
- white glue
- beach sand, optional
- acrylic paint, optional,
- varnish, optional,
- brush, optional.
- Wash all the stones, first with water and after with alcohol;
- Separate the stones by color, size and format;
- With a charcoal, draw, with light strokes, the design you wish to replicate with the stones, for some restless the "we will see as we go" works best;
- Geometric designs always work in this project, triangles, circles, straight lines...
- Apply white glue on the art board;
- One by one, glue the stones to the board as you with, to form the design you want. Use colors, formats and sizes to do the pattern;
- After you finish spread the sand on it, the sand will glue to the "empty spaces";
- Let it dry for 24h;
- You can paint stones outlines with acrylic paint if you wish, let it dry for 4;
- Before varnish remove the sand.
Hang your master piece on the wall, and wait for next summer.