All the pictures are from Reloveddesigns.com.
This is a cheap and easy project that can be done by everyone from 8 to 80. It can be done in family and saved for later use.
This is a great project for several reasons:
- Uses the bright colors, or just letters, from magazines and old newspapers;
- It's cheap;
- The final result is great;
- it's a family project.
- old magazines,
- white glue.
- Cut the magazine paper in strips (with about 5 to 7 cm width), try to make them all the same size;;
- Begin to roll the paper diagonally at one end, begin as "tight as possible" that way the roll will be skinny and long.;
- When they are almost done apply the glue on paper and finish the roll.
- Repeat the procedure for all paper strips.
A stack of paper rolls.
To do what?
You can use this paper rolls to do a lot of things, to make some photo frames for example.
But if you feel with courage you can roll the paper rolls.
It's very easy. Use a round stick and rolls the paper roll around it. You can use a broomstick, a chinese stick or a crochet needle....
The only thing you must control is that every time you go around with it the paper must overlap the previous turn. As a final result you will have a paper coil with a hole in the center. Apply a small amount of glue at the tip end.
If you have a lot of coils you can do something like those in the pictures, or use you imagination and do something completely different.
Recycle and have fun!