Today we will build a lava lamp using plastic bottles.
What we need:
- empty plastic bottle,
- cooking oil,
- food coloring,
- tape or glue.
- Wash the bottle, remove the label and any residues of glue that may have;
- With the funnel fill the bottles to 3/4 with oil;
- Fill a measuring cup of water;
- Add water 3 or 4 drops of food coloring, the red gives it "that" look!;
- Add the water to the bottle, use the funnel;
- Cap and seal the bottle with glue, adhesive tape can also be used, but the glue is safer;
Plastic bottles are certainly a fantastic item to use on your crafts!
A homemade lava lamp.