I found this super restless idea here and i think the final result is great.
this project needs adult supervision and I fond it to be a bit more difficult o execute then it appear.
What we need:
- cans, sausage cans, mushrooms, peas ... in short, those who we often have around in the kitchen,
- hammer, careful with your fingers,
- nail, it will look better if you use a thin nail,
- water, enough to fill up the cans,
- freezer, ya the one in refrigerator,
- candles, as many as the cans;
- indelible marker.
- Fill up the cans with water;
- Place then in the freezer;
- Wait about 24 hours;
- With the indelible marker draw the form you want to illuminate in the can, you can draw it in a piece of paper and secure it with tape to the can;
- Cover a table with a cloth, make sure the table is resistant;
- With the nail and the hammer punch some holes along the drawing lines, those must be equally spaced;
- Place the can in the sink, wait until you can remove the ice block;
- Dry the can;
- Now you can paint it like they did here;
- Place the candle inside.