This project is easy and it can be very colorful.
What we need:
- Paper punch,
- 2 disposable plastic plates, you can use paper ones, if you prefer,
- Cat bells,
- Glue, the type depends on you use paper or plastic plates,
- Ribbon, string works well
- Large neddle, large enough to the string/ribbon you want to use,
- Paints and brushes,
- Paint the plates, as you wish, eat side down;
- Let them dry, 3 hours is more then enough;
- Let it dry again;
- Glue the plates together, with painted side out;
- With the paper punch, punch several holes all around the plate circumference;
- Get the ribbon and the cat bells and tie them thru the holes.
Now you just need to do some music!